Harvard Street Holidays
On Saturday December 14th from 11am to 5pm, The Hemet Woman’s Club will host their first annual holiday street festival in the Historic Downtown District of Hemet. Over a dozen organizations will be partnering with HWC to create a very special community event that will draw thousands of visitors to downtown Hemet.
Planned activities for HARVARD STREET HOLIDAYS include:
• Live entertainment performed by local schools and community groups
• A Wine & Beer Garden for a pleasant spot to relax and enjoy the music
• A large vendor area with lots of local and regional vendors of all kinds
• Visits with Santa and his elves and plenty of locations for special photos with the family
• A petting zoo with a Nativity theme
• A kid zone filled with free games & activities, including face painting, carnival games & more
• Make-A-Craft area with free holiday craft projects for kids of all ages
• An art sale & exhibit, with live “plein air” artists
• Roaming performers including carolers and street artists
• Special festival sales at local merchants
All Kid Zone and Make-A-Craft activities will be free of charge, with local groups providing the equipment, materials and staffing. Sponsorships will assist with the cost of street closures, equipment and decorations.
For more information on hosting a vendor booth or activity, please call Margie Wachter (951) 219-2983. Sponsorship information is available from Susan Carrier (951) 551-5363.
Find your latest news here at the Hemet & San Jacinto Chronicle
Search: Downtown Holiday