For over 30 years, Southwest Riverside County Association of Realtors has been awarding scholarships to qualifying and deserving local high school seniors. On any given year, up to 30 scholarships are presented to students in Southwest Riverside County who are furthering their education.
This year, we are happy to present awards in the amount of $1,000 each to these students who will begin school in the Fall:
· Alan Del Villar, Cal Baptist University
· Anthony Nichols, Palomar College
· Brianna Bormann, Palomar College
· Cheyenne Wierzbieki, California Lutheran University
· Dakota Meza, Mt. St. Jacinto College
· Dana Fellhauer, University of California, Riverside
· Dayna Hamilton, Arizona State University
· Eliza Carranza, University of California, Riverside
· Emily Gerdes, Northern Arizona University
· Emma Smith, California State University, Fullerton
· Jacob Kaukani, University of California, Riverside
· Jared Dittamo, University of California, San Diego
· Jonathan Borin, Oregon State University
· Karys Hoekstra, Santa Barbara City College
· Katelyn McGowan, Cal State University, San Marcos
· Katelyn Timmons, UCLA
· Lauren Taylor, Providence Christian College
· Malia Vilches, Arizona State University
· Mara Swartz, Northern Arizona University
· Massimo Lorenzetti, Bentley University
· Mayson McIntire, Dixie State University
· Mylee Howe, Arizona State University
· Owen Laidlaw, Mt. St. Jacinto College
· Paige Siegel, California State University, Monterey Bay
· Rajah Venable, University of the Pacific
· Seanna Giapapas, Santa Barbara City College
· Serena Arango, Palomar College
· Sydney Moran, Westmont College
All 28 students and their families were invited to attend the Marketing Meeting at SRCAR® on Tuesday, July 30th and be acknowledged by the membership.
Many fundraisers take place annually in order to raise dollars for the SRCAR® Scholarship Foundation. Some of these events include bowling, BINGO, Texas Hold’em, and our very popular Chili Cook-Off for Charity.
For more information, please contact SRCAR® at (951) 894-2571 or visit us at www.srcar.org
The Southwest Riverside County Association of REALTORS® is a Real Estate Trade Association with locations in Murrieta, Hemet and Menifee with a membership base of over 5,200 real estate professionals who live and work in Southwest Riverside County. These 5,200+ members work to help keep the American dream of homeownership alive and well. Simply put, homeownership matters!
In keeping with their commitment to the communities they serve, the Mission Statement of SRCAR® is as follows: The Southwest Riverside County Association of REALTORS® (SRCAR®) enhances the value of its members while promoting, empowering and inspiring excellence through its services & legislative advocacy.