73.2 F
Friday, August 19, 2022

Consumer Complaints

The Hemet & San Jacinto Chronicle is interested in helping you resolve your concern or complaint;
but before contacting our complaints department, please be sure you have communicated directly
with the entity with which you have a disagreement and have followed the necessary steps to
resolve your dispute.

Please provide us with the following information

Please, be clear, concise and brief with the subject
Please, describe your compliant.

Attach Files

Up to 5 files will be accepted. Zip and all common image, video, and document formats are accepted. Any
documents or images submitted could be used for broadcast or digital use.

Upload files

The Hemet & San Jacinto Chronicle. will not provide any assistance with certain types of disputes.
Please check the list below of cases that The Hemet & San Jacinto Chronicle DOES NOT HELP

  1. Any custody or family court matters.
  2. Any criminal matters.
  3. Matters from viewers/readers outside of our viewing area.
  4. Any case currently pending in court, or before a judge, or that has been litigated/arbitrated.
  5. Matters with attorneys involved.
  6. Discrimination claims.

Keep in mind none of our representatives are lawyers and do not provide legal advice. By
communicating with you or providing help, we are not committing to act as your representative or
taking on any obligations.

No confidential relationship exists between you and any of our representatives. The information you
provide will not be kept confidential and will not be maintained in a secure manner.

Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we cannot
guarantee a resolution. In addition, The Hemet & San Jacinto Chronicle is not responsible for any
loss or harm you might suffer as a result of our involvement. You agree to hold The Hemet & San
Jacinto Chronicle harmless for any problems that may arise in connection with our involvement.

By clicking SUBMIT you are agreeing to allow The Hemet & San Jacinto Chronicle to use your name
and complaint information in a newspaper article and or any digital platform we may choose.