On February 5, 2021, about 3:00 PM, the Moreno Valley Sheriff Station’s Patrol and Special Enforcement Team conducted a “quality of life” enforcement operation throughout the city of Moreno Valley. The purpose of this operation was to address citizen and business owner complaints regarding subjects who were committing various criminal offences in the area. The Moreno Valley Station continuously strives to ensure the citizens of Moreno Valley live and function comfortably and are able to enjoy the activities of daily living unimpeded.
The operation took place from 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm. Nineteen (19) adults were arrested on a variety of misdemeanor and felony charges. A total of three (3) firearms were seized, along with large quantities of methamphetamine, cocaine, and heroin.
As a reminder, “Community Policing” involves partnerships between law enforcement and community members. Business owners and residents are encouraged to report criminal activity directly to law enforcement by calling Sheriff’s Dispatch at (951) 776-1099, or by calling 911 if the matter is an emergency.
- Zachary Hayes – 24 years old – Felony Child Endangerment
- Christina Famili – 27 years old – Felony Warrant, Possession of Methamphetamine
- Daniel Vasquez – 56 years old – Felony Warrant
- Linda Taylor-Ning – 67 years old – Misdemeanor Warrant
- Mark Jaquez – 33 years old – Three (3) Misdemeanor Warrants
- Mario Sandoval – 27 years old – Felony and Misdemeanor Warrants
- Kerrineka McDaniel – 29 years old – One (1) Felony and nine (9) Misdemeanor Warrants
- Samuel Brown – 37 years old – Misdemeanor Warrant
- Richard Singleton – 36 years old – Misdemeanor Warrant
- David Pearce – 58 years old – Possession of Heroin
- Brandon Taylor – 24 years old – Possession of a Firearm, Possession of Narcotics for Sales
- Edward Murillo – 24 years old – Felony Warrant
- David Pearce – 58 years old – Misdemeanor Warrant
- Marquis Sibley – 42 years old – Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Richard Perez – 46 years old – Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Two (2) Felony warrants
- Marie Rodriguez – 47 years old – Four (4) Misdemeanor Warrants
- Kevin Patton – 41 years old – Three (3) Misdemeanor Warrants
- Jackey Hernandez Trujillo – 20 years old – Five (5) Misdemeanor Warrants
- Marquese Kidd – 23 years old – Felony Parole Violation, Lewd Conduct in Public
For media inquiries regarding this incident please contact the Media Information Bureau.
Find your latest news here at the Hemet & San Jacinto Chronicle